Didier - An Edutainment-based Human-Centred Design Project
Didier is a human-centred design (HCD) activity seeking to engage and promote dialogue among young men working in the informal sector of the economy and their partners about contraception and family planning (FP).
Initiated by IDEO.org and Population Services International Côte d'Ivoire (PSI CI) in 2017, the HCD project or intervention prototype is being tested at small scale in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire. It uses dramatized storylines distributed via mobile messaging and Facebook, as well as Facebook interactions and interpersonal communication initiatives, to reach young men aged 15-24.
The objective is to see whether combining interpersonal communications along with a social media based story could be an effective way to engage these men as users of contraception, as partners, and as agents of change with regard to FP.
- Demand for Health Services: A Human-Centred Field Guide for Investigating and Responding to Challenges
- COVID-19: Keeping Young People Healthy
- Films about Coronavirus
- Intersectionality 101
- Intersectionality: Race, Gender and Other Aspects of Identity in Social Work with Young People
- What Does it Mean to Leave No One Behind? A United Nations Development Programme Discussion Paper and Framework for Implementation
- 10 Best Resources on Intersectionality with an Emphasis on Low- and Middle-Income Countries
- Toolkit to Spread Awareness and Take Action on COVID-19
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth