Ebola Questions and Answers
In the summer of 2014, an Ebola virus outbreak centered on three countries in West Africa: Liberia, Guinea, Sierra Leone, with potential for further spread to neighboring African countries. In reponse, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention created many communication materials, one of which is this question and answer sheet, to help health professionals and community leaders deal with the many issues confronting them.
The questions include:
- What is the Ebola virus?
- How is it transmitted?
- How is it treated?
- Can it come to the US?
Source: US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Dengue Clinical Case Management Online Course
- Questions and Answers about the COVID-19 Vaccine
- PAHO Urges Countries to Maintain Vaccination during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- Zika App
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus