Factsheet on Rabies
This fact sheet provides detailed information and contains key issues such as the causative agent of rabies, signs and symptoms both in animals and humans, modes of transmission, prevention methods, and actions to be taken when an animal or human beings get sick.
It serves as reference material that can be used by human and animal health service providers, media professionals, teachers, and other stakeholders for effective communication with audiences for a better public health outcome on both animals and humans. Messages on the fact sheet are drawn from the national priority zoonotic diseases message guide. The fact sheet is available in Amharic language.
Source: Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: October 19, 2020
- Key considerations: Quarantine in the Context of COVID-19
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- READY COVID-19 Factsheet
- Community Mosquito Control
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- Concept Brief: Pretesting
- Zika Virus Fact Sheet
- Frequently Asked Questions about Plague