Family Planning for Women and Couples following Fistula Repair
This booklet provides clients with information about family planning methods for couples following a woman’s fistula repair. The booklet provides a list of questions to be answered by the client in making her decision about which FP method to use, depending on whether she wishes to become pregnant again:
- Do you need to delay pregnancy during the first 9–12 months following fistula repair, but want to have a baby shortly after that period?
- How much time do you want to allow between this first baby and the next?
- Do you want to stop having babies completely?
- Are you unsure whether you are finished having babies but know you do not want to get pregnant in the next three or more years?
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Obstetric Fistula: Guiding Principles for Clinical Management and Program Development
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- The P-Process
- Key considerations: Quarantine in the Context of COVID-19
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Designing and Implementing Integrated Approaches to Population, Health and Environment (PHE): Training Materials