Sick with Chikungunya, Dengue, or Zika?
Poster explaining health care if one is sill with chikungunya, dengue, or Zika viruses. Primarily, it is important to protect oneself and others from mosquito bites during the first week of illness.
Source: US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Zika Virus Global Emergency Response Plan
- Zika App
- Zika Virus Fact Sheet
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Dengue Clinical Case Management Online Course
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- Dengue: Guidelines for Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention and Control