Video about Contraceptive Methods Post Pregnancy
This video. posted on Twitter, shows a service provider explaining several methods of contraception for women in the post pregnancy period.
Source: Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: January 19, 2021
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- Talking to Children about Illness and Death of a Loved One during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Scaling-Up First-Time and Young Parent Access to Postpartum Family Planning: Could Small Shifts Change the Game?
- Supporting your Child’s Mental Health as They Return to School during COVID-19
- HTSP 101: Everything You Want to Know About Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy
- Advice on the Use of Masks for Children in the Community in the Context of COVID-19
- Counseling Your Teen Clients About Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed