In-clinic Demand Generation for Post Pregnancy Family Planning Services In The Private Sector: A Promising Strategy
The Post Pregnancy Family Planning (PPFP) is a four-year project (2017-2021) funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and MSD for Mothers that aims to achieve an increase in the contraceptive prevalence rate (CPR) in Lagos State by reducing ideational barriers linked to knowledge, misperceptions, spousal communication, self-efficacy, and risk perception for post-pregnancy women and families.
This document focuses on innovations in the in-clinic demand generation activities as a promising private sector strategy.
Source: Post Pregnancy Family Planning Project, NURHI
Date of Publication: November 21, 2020
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Healthy Timing and Spacing Of Pregnancy: A Trainer’s Reference Guide
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy (HTSP) Online Course
- HTSP 101: Everything You Want to Know About Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- Accelerator Behaviors
- The Behavior Change Framework
- HTSP Online Course