A Guide to Conducting Outreaches for Family Planning Services
Outreaches are a method to provide FP information, counseling, and method uptake to members of the community at a minimal or affordable cost.
It also involves reaching many underserved with comprehensive FP services. There are both clinic outreaches and community outreaches. This guide explains how outreaches work, the benefit of this process.
Source: Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: November 21, 2020
- Innovation Brief: Engaging Influencers and Non-Traditional Actors in Participatory Processes for Family Planning Program Design
- Innovation Brief: Breaking Down Barriers to Family Planning Access by Engaging Agents of Change
- Evidence Review and Analysis of Provider Behavior Change Opportunities: Literature Review
- Improving Interpersonal Communication Between Health Care Providers and Clients
- Service Communication Implementation Kit
- Provider Behavior Change Implementation Kit
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Social and Behavior Change Research Spotlights
- Developing a Social and Behavior Change Research Agenda
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy (HTSP) Online Course