What My Husband Doesn’t Know…I Have Another Man. Have You Thought about HIV? [Billboard]
This billboard is part of the Safe Love campaign, a comprehensive HIV prevention campaign that addresses key drivers of HIV/AIDS in Zambia, including multiple and concurrent sexual partnerships, low and inconsistent condom use, and mother-to-child transmission of HIV. The billboard encourages people to think about HIV with the text “What my husband doesn’t know… I have another man. Have you thought about HIV?” And includes the tagline “Think. Talk. Act.” In a rapid survey of the Safe Love Campaign conducted in May 2012, it was shown that 66.5% of respondents were exposed to the Safe Love campaigns, 56% learned at least one message from the campaigns, 39% reported changing their sexual behavior as a result of the campaign, 91% felt that Safe Love messages were relevant for Zambians, and 93% reported that they had a positive reaction to the campaign’s messages.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Vaccination Communication Strategies: What Have We Learned, and Lost, in 200 Years?
- What to Know About Kawasaki Disease, the Pediatric Inflammatory Condition Possibly Linked to COVID-19
- Covid-19: What Do We Know about “Long Covid”?
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- People Are Going off PrEP in the COVID-19 Era Because They’re Not Having Sex
- Contraception and HIV: What Do the Evidence and WHO Technical Statement Mean for Programs?
- Family Planning: Another Way Faith Groups Can Prevent HIV Infections
- The ECHO Study Report
- Men's Health Kit
- What My Husband Doesn't Know... I Have Another Man. [Poster]
- This is Jacob...But She's Not His Mother. Have You Thought about HIV? [Billboard]
- How Many People Are You Having Sex With? [Billboard]
- How Many Sexual Partners do You Have? [Billboard]
- She's Not Afraid to Talk about Condoms...Are You? [Billboard]