What My Husband Doesn't Know... I Have Another Man. [Poster]
This poster is part of the Safe Love campaign, a comprehensive HIV prevention campaign that addresses key drivers of HIV/AIDS in Zambia, including multiple and concurrent sexual partnerships, low and inconsistent condom use, and mother-to-child transmission of HIV. The poster depicts a woman who is in multiple sexual relationships and encourages people to think about HIV with the text "What my husband doesn't know... I have another man. Have you thought about HIV?" It includes the tagline "Think. Talk. Act." In a rapid survey of the Safe Love Campaign conducted in May 2012, it was shown that 66.5% of respondents were exposed to the Safe Love campaigns, 56% learned at least one message from the campaigns, 39% reported changing their sexual behavior as a result of the campaign, 91% felt that Safe Love messages were relevant for Zambians, and 93% reported that they had a positive reaction to the campaign's messages.
- Men's Health Kit
- The Top 5 Things You Didn't Know About Child Marriage
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- What Does it Take? Operational, Cultural, and Structural Ingredients Necessary to Design for Girl-Centered Care
- Contraception and HIV: What Do the Evidence and WHO Technical Statement Mean for Programs?
- African Transformation Toolkit
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Family Planning: Another Way Faith Groups Can Prevent HIV Infections