WHO HIV Infographics
These three infographics can be used in many settings (clinic, peer education, schools) to emphasize the important points of the new HIV guidelines implemented by WHO.
The infographics cover the following topics:
- The new science explained in the guidelines
- Improvement of health services
- Health programs design by and for everyone
Source: Global Network of People Living with HIV (GNP+), International HIV/AIDS Alliance, STOP AIDS NOW!
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection
- Treatment 2015
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV