GO VIRAL! is a 5-minute game that helps protect the public against COVID-19 misinformation.
The players learn about some of the most common strategies used to spread false and misleading information about the virus. Understanding these tricks allows the public to resist them the next time they come across them online.
Source: Social Decision Making Lab, University of Cambridge
Date of Publication: May 3, 2021
- COVID-Ready Communication Playbook for Health Professionals
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- Films about Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Keeping Young People Healthy
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Coronavirus: Here's How You can Stop Bad Information from Going Viral
- Coronavirus: The Seven Types of People who Start and Spread Viral Misinformation
- Fake News Can Be Deadly. Here's How to Spot It
- Toolkit to Spread Awareness and Take Action on COVID-19
- Combating the Disinfodemic: Working for Truth in the Time of COVID-19