#infohygiene in Times of Pandemics
This guidance was developed to remind journalists about getting the facts straight and offers several steps to ensure that the news that they report about a pandemic is accurate.
Date of Publication: May 11, 2021
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Tools to Support Journalists and Newsrooms during COVID-19
- Tips for Journalists on COVID-19 Coverage
- Handbook for Media: the Coronavirus and COVID-19
- Internews COVID-19 Microsite
- YouTube as a Source of Information on COVID-19: A Pandemic of Misinformation?
- Seoul Declaration on Media and Information Literacy for Everyone and by Everyone
- COVID-19-Related Misinformation on Social Media: A Systematic Review
- Fighting Misinformation in the Time of COVID-19, One Click at a Time
- PAHO Urges Countries to Maintain Vaccination during COVID-19 Pandemic