Assessment of Community Feedback Mechanisms for Rumors
This is a review of the community feedback and media monitoring systems utilized in Ghana in 2020. The review was carried out to identify existing systems and note their strengths and areas which needed improvement.
This was done in order to strengthen the capacity to respond to health emergencies. The assessment included identification of feedback mechanisms to address rumors.
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- COVID-19 Vaccine Perceptions: A 15 Country Study
- Innoculating against COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation
- Framework for Managing the COVID-19 Infodemic: Methods and Results of an Online, Crowdsourced WHO Technical Consultation
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- 14 Actions You Can Take Today to Adapt your Program for COVID-19: Recommendations from FP/RH Advisors
- The Covid-19 Infodemic — Applying the Epidemiologic Model to Counter Misinformation
- Three Lessons from the Global South on Combating the Pandemic
- How to Fight an Infodemic: The Four Pillars of Infodemic Management
- Feedback Starter Kit
- Guide for the Preparation of a Risk Communication Strategy for COVID-19 Vaccines: A Resource for the Countries of the Americas
- Field Experience Summary: Rumour Management, Nigeria
- A Review of Perception and Myth on Causes of Cholera Infection in Endemic Areas of Nigeria
- Change Agent Development Programme Training Impact Assessment Report
- Can Technology Increase COVID-19 Vaccination Rates?