Infographics about COVID-19 in Many Languages
These infographics were designed through a strategic process led by Harvard Medical Students, Harvard School of Public Health professionals and alumni as well as physicians.
The infographics designers are now partnering with the Cincinnati Health Department to make more specific infographics.
Source: Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Public Health
Date of Publication: July 21, 2020
- Helping Health Workers Learn
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- Translators without Borders Glossary for COVID-19
- Social Media Rumour Bulletin
- COVID-Ready Communication Playbook for Health Professionals
- Considerations for Schools
- How Might We Use Communication to Encourage Physical Distancing in Developing Countries
- 3-D Simulation about Social Distancing
- Social Service Workforce Safety and Wellbeing during the COVID-19 Response - Recommended Actions
- Behavioral Sciences Tips for Physical Distancing