Breakthrough ACTION Zambia: Testimonial Videos
These three videos, featuring Bernard, a preacher, Norah a comunity health worker, and Chief Shabila, offer three different perspectives on the work of the Breakthrough ACTION Zambia project, and were created at the end of the project as part of the closing activities.
Each speaks about why he or she became involved in community health work, what they do for the community, and what it means to them.
Source: Breakthrough ACTION/Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: October 20, 2020
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- Using Social & Behavior Change To Improve Family Planning Outcomes / Utilisation du Changement Social et Comportemental pour Améliorer le Bilan du Planning Familial en Afrique de l'Ouest
- Technical Brief: Socially Marginalized Groups and COVID-19
- COVID-19, Maternal and Child Health, and Nutrition
- WHO Simulation Exercise Manual
- Gender, Health and COVID-19
- Guidance on Social and Behavior Change for Family Planning During COVID-19
- Conseils sur le changement social et de comportement pour la planification familiale pendant le COVID-19
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit