Breakthrough ACTION Zambia: Testimonial Videos for Youth
These videos were created as part of the “Life is Precious, Take Care of It” campaign supported by Breakthrough ACTION Zambia. The videos feature three well-known Zambian figures who encourage youth to be responsible with their sexual activity and to plan for their futures.
Source: Breakthrough ACTION/Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: October 20, 2020
- Using Social & Behavior Change To Improve Family Planning Outcomes / Utilisation du Changement Social et Comportemental pour Améliorer le Bilan du Planning Familial en Afrique de l'Ouest
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- Guidance on Social and Behavior Change for Family Planning During COVID-19
- Conseils sur le changement social et de comportement pour la planification familiale pendant le COVID-19
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- COVID-19, Maternal and Child Health, and Nutrition
- Technical Brief: Socially Marginalized Groups and COVID-19
- What is Intersectionality?
- Kimberlé Crenshaw: What is Intersectionality?
- Gender, Health and COVID-19
- Breakthrough ACTION Zambia: Testimonial Videos
- BA Zambia Implementation Package: Ni Zii!: A Toolkit for Implementors
- Zambia "Life long, live strong" Testimonial Videos
- BA Zambia Implementation Package: Provider Guidelines and Feedback
- BA Zambia Implementation Package: Adolescent Wellness Days: A Toolkit for Implementors