Cholera Prevention Animated Video
This video, which can be used on smart phones, describes several techniques that can be used to help prevent cholera, including methods of treating water, washing of hands, and seeking medical advice if/when one has the symptoms of cholera.
The video is available for download in many languages and can be downloaded to a computer, cell phone, smart phone, or for broadcast.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Helping Health Workers Learn
- COVID-Ready Communication Playbook for Health Professionals
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- Social Media Rumour Bulletin
- Translators without Borders Glossary for COVID-19
- Positive Series: Art for U=U Campaigns
- The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs
- Springboard Webinar - Effective Community Entry Processes: How to Build Partnerships with Communities
- Cholera Fact Sheet
- Open WHO