This is a module created to improve preparedness for and response of communities in countries at risk of a cholera epidemic.
The module consists of four lesson plans with accompanying flipcharts, intended to be delivered through community health workers. The lessons target mothers and caregivers of children under age five, a group that is at particular risk of death if infected. The module shares information about symptoms and risks; what families can do to prevent infection; how, when, and where to seek care; and what actions to take in the aftermath of an outbreak.
Source: CORE Group
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Long-Term Care Facility Toolkit: Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination at Your Facility
- Coronavirus Disease Overview
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Zika App