COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse – Family Responsibility
The Breakthrough ACTION Guatemala COVID-19 Prevention Campaign developed a set of four Instagram Stories to raise awareness that COVID-19 threat continues in Guatemala.
The stories remind the public that it is the responsibility of the entire family to perform key prevention behaviors (wash your hands, maintain physical distancing, and wear a mask) at critical moments of elevated risk when they visit family members, go to work, or go do daily errands.
The slogan of the campaign is “Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse”. Each of the stories was contextualized for specific locations: Guatemala, Nebaj, Sacatepequez, Solola, and Totonicapan.
This suite of stories strongly emphasized that prevention of COVID-19 is the responsibility of the entire family.
Source: Breakthrough ACTION/Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: October 27, 2020
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- How COVID-19 Spreads
- Advice on the Use of Masks for Children in the Community in the Context of COVID-19
- Physical Distancing, Face Masks, and Eye Protection for Prevention of COVID-19
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Masks
- Social Service Workforce Safety and Wellbeing during the COVID-19 Response - Recommended Actions
- COVID-19 Behavior Tracker
- Covid 19: Insights on Face Mask Use Global Review
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse - Going to do Errands
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse: If You are Going to Work
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse: If You are Visiting Family or Friends
- COVID-19 Prevention Campaign: Radio Spots - Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse
- COVID-19 Prevention Campaign: Facebook Page Posts