COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse - Family Responsibility
The Breakthrough ACTION Guatemala COVID-19 Prevention Campaign developed a set of four Instagram Stories to raise awareness that COVID-19 threat continues in Guatemala.
The stories remind the public that it is the responsibility of the entire family to perform key prevention behaviors (wash your hands, maintain physical distancing, and wear a mask) at critical moments of elevated risk when they visit family members, go to work, or go do daily errands.
The slogan of the campaign is "Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse". Each of the stories was contextualized for specific locations: Guatemala, Nebaj, Sacatepequez, Solola, and Totonicapan.
This suite of stories strongly emphasized that prevention of COVID-19 is the responsibility of the entire family.
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- Social Service Workforce Safety and Wellbeing during the COVID-19 Response- Recommended Actions
- COVID-19 Behavior Tracker
- Technical Brief: Virtual Pretesting during COVID-19
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- Three Lessons from the Global South on Combating the Pandemic
- How COVID-19 Spreads
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse- Going to do Errands
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse: If You are Going to Work
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse: If You are Visiting Family or Friends
- COVID-19 Prevention Campaign: Radio Spots- Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse
- COVID-19 Prevention Campaign: Facebook Page Posts