COVID-19 Prevention Campaign: Radio Spots - Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse
The Breakthrough ACTION Guatemala COVID-19 Prevention Campaign developed a set of six radio spots to raise awareness that COVID-19 threat continues in Guatemala.
The radio spots remind the population that it is the responsibility of all Guatemalans to perform key prevention behaviors (Wash your hands, Maintain physical distancing, and Wear a mask) at critical moments of elevated risk such as visiting family or friends, going to work, or going do daily errands.
The slogan of the campaign is "Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse". Each radio spot was contextualized for the following locations: El Progreso, Guatemala, Huehuetenango, Izabal, Nebaj, Quetzaltenango, Sacatepequez, Solola, and Totonicapan.
Key behaviors promoted are maintaining physical distancing, washing hands, and wearing a mask.
Spots were created in multiple languages: Spanish, Ixil, and Quiche. To gain access to spots in languages other than Spanish, please contact email@example.com.
- Taking Care Depends on Everyone
- Visiting Family
- Individual Sports
- Going to Work
- Returning Home
- Doing Errands
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- COVID-19 Testing Communications Toolkit
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- People Are Going off PrEP in the COVID-19 Era Because They’re Not Having Sex
- Three Lessons from the Global South on Combating the Pandemic
- Community-Based Health and First Aid COVID-19 Manuals
- COVID-19 Guide for Community Health Workers
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Nine Tips for Spotting Misinformation about the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse: If You are Going to Work
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse- Family Responsibility
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse: If You are Visiting Family or Friends
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse- Going to do Errands
- COVID-19 Prevention Campaign: Facebook Page Posts
October 30, 2020