This is a timeline of the Ebola epidemic, including global milestones interspersed with the work of the Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) teams in Liberia and in the United States. With active cases in Guinea and in Sierra Leone and the return of EVD to Liberia in June, our work continues.
The aim of this timeline is to reflect on the trajectory of the crisis and demonstrate how social mobilization and effective messaging led toward an Ebola-free Liberia as well as the development of preparedness plans for future outbreaks.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Global Health Security Agenda Website
- Zika Virus Disease Outbreaks
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Female Genital Mutilation Cost Calculator
- People Living with HIV Stigma Index
- SWOT Analysis: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
- WHO Coronavirus Website
- Visualizing the History of Pandemics
- WHO Technical Guidance Page