Family Planning: A Strong Investment for India
This four minute video is designed to encourage national and multinational businesses in India to invest in family planning through their corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
The video presents the positive and multi-dimensional impact of family planning interventions on the health and wellbeing of women and children, women’s empowerment, gender equality, economic prosperity, and reducing the impact on environmental resources—through the story of one girl, Gita, and her family. The video also discusses different ways corporations can include family planning in their CSR policies to contribute to India’s goal for the Family Planning 2020 partnership as well as the Sustainable Development Goals.
Source: Pathfinder International, Population Reference Bureau
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- How Businesses Can Invest in Women and Realize Returns
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth
- Opportunities for Postpartum Family Planning in the Private Sector
- Essential Considerations for Engaging Men and Boys for Improved Family Planning Outcomes
- Contraception and HIV: What Do the Evidence and WHO Technical Statement Mean for Programs?
- Using Social & Behavior Change To Improve Family Planning Outcomes / Utilisation du Changement Social et Comportemental pour Améliorer le Bilan du Planning Familial en Afrique de l'Ouest
- Scaling-Up First-Time and Young Parent Access to Postpartum Family Planning: Could Small Shifts Change the Game?
- Comprehensive Condom Programming A guide for resource mobilization and country programming
- Engaging Men and Boys in Family Planning: A Strategic Planning Guide
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups