VRIDDHI Scaling Up RMNCH+A Interventions
This brochure describes USAID’s flagship project VRIDDHI which provides techno-managerial support to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and the state governments of Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Punjab, and Uttarakhand to plan, implement and monitor RMNCH+A interventions at scale.
The Project contributes to strengthening health systems in several ways – it trains and mentors service providers, generates and shares evidence to inform decision making, advocates for and supports the reorganization of institutional processes leading to better service delivery, improved access, and increased utilization of RMNCH+A services nationally and in the USAID focus states of India.
Source: VRIDDHI, USAID
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Improving the Uptake and Adherence of Iron Folic Acid Supplements among Pregnant and Lactating Women
- The P-Process
- Social and Behavior Communication Change (SBCC) Implementation Kit to Support Faith-Based Organization Breastfeeding Interventions
- Nonprofit Social Media Checklist
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Factors Impacting Use of Health Services by First-time/Young parents: A Formative Research Toolkit
- Opportunities for Postpartum Family Planning in the Private Sector
- Self-Care: A Cost Effective Solution for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health for All