Get Set for HIV Treatment
This tool helps the user determine readiness to start taking HIV treatment.
The first part involves answering questions about health, then about help and support, feelings about HIV treatment, and other aspects of one’s life. The tool then produces a personalised factsheet, outlining some key issues to think about and discuss with a healthcare team.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach
- Treatment 2015
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Positive Series: Art for U=U Campaigns
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection