How Many Sexual Partners Do You Have?
This fact sheet is part of the Safe Love campaign, a comprehensive HIV prevention campaign that addresses key drivers of HIV/AIDS in Zambia, including multiple and concurrent sexual partnerships (MCPs), low and inconsistent condom use, and mother-to-child transmission of HIV.
The fact sheet is for men and provides information about having multiple and concurrent sexual partners, why MCP is dangerous, what a sexual network is, and how to avoid HIV infection.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Infographic
- Concept Brief: Pretesting
- People Are Going off PrEP in the COVID-19 Era Because They’re Not Having Sex
- VMMC Counseling Training Package
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Nonprofit Social Media Checklist
- The P-Process
- Key considerations: Quarantine in the Context of COVID-19
- African Transformation Toolkit