Infant and Young Child Health and Nutrition Booklet
Alive & Thrive is an initiative in Vietnam aimed at improving infant and young child feeding by increasing rates of exclusive breastfeeding and improving complementary feeding practices.
This booklet is given to mothers who register for counseling in the infant and young child feeding (IYCF) franchises in Viet Nam. It includes information on franchise services, records visits to the franchise and services received, provides information on breastfeeding, complementary feeding, and child development, and includes activities such as a diary on the child’s development.
Source: Alive & Thrive
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Factors Impacting Use of Health Services by First-time/Young parents: A Formative Research Toolkit
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Evidence to Action (E2A) Project's First-Time Parent Framework
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- Maternal Newborn Child Health - Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Using Data to Design an Evidence-based Social and Behavior Change Program in Rural Nepal
- GESI Toolkit
- The P-Process