Invitation to Counseling Sessions on Infant and Young Child Feeding
Alive & Thrive is an initiative in Vietnam aimed at improving infant and young child feeding by increasing rates of exclusive breastfeeding and improving complementary feeding practices.
This cards invite mothers and other caregivers to attend counseling sessions at Infant and Young Child Feeding (IYCF) centers in Viet Nam. Two cards are invitations for sessions on exclusive breastfeeding and two are on complementary feeding.
Source: Alive & Thrive
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- COVID-19, Breastfeeding, Infant Feeding, and Breast Milk
- Nonprofit Social Media Checklist
- The P-Process
- Concept Brief: Pretesting
- Key considerations: Quarantine in the Context of COVID-19
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Evidence to Action (E2A) Project's First-Time Parent Framework
- Factors Impacting Use of Health Services by First-time/Young parents: A Formative Research Toolkit