1,000 Golden Days
Alive & Thrive is an initiative in Vietnam aimed at improving infant and young child feeding by increasing rates of exclusive breastfeeding and improving complementary feeding practices. This leaflet emphasizes the importance of those days to a child’s physical and cognitive development.
Alive & Thrive
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Nonprofit Social Media Checklist
- The P-Process
- Concept Brief: Pretesting
- Key considerations: Quarantine in the Context of COVID-19
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Scaling-Up First-Time and Young Parent Access to Postpartum Family Planning: Could Small Shifts Change the Game?