Malaria Prevention: Quick checklist Distribution of Long-lasting Insecticide Treated Nets in Refugee Situations
This checklist was created for use in refugee situations so that service providers can quickly review how to prevent and reduce malaria through the distribution of Long-lasting Insecticide Treated Nets (LLIN).
It includes information on who should receive the nets, which nets to use, how to distribute the nets, how to involve the refugee community, and how to evaluate whether the distribution and use of nets has been successful.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- ITN Access and Use Report 2018
- ITN Access Indicator Snapshot
- ITN Access and Use - Mapping Net Culture in Sub-Saharan Africa
- A Toolkit for Mass Distribution Campaigns to Increase Coverage and Use of Long-Lasting Insecticide-Treated Nets
- Understanding ITN Use: What do your Numbers Really Mean? - Webinar and Presentation
- Care of Mosquito Nets Toolkit
- Social and Behavior Change for Insecticide-Treated Nets
- US President's Malaria Initiative Technical Guidance
- ITN Access and Use Report
- A Toolkit for Developing Integrated Campaigns to Encourage the Distribution and Use of Long Lasting Insecticide-treated Nets