Mapping of MARP-Friendly Health Facilities in Jamaica
The goal of the Jamaican Sex Workers HIV Prevention campaign is to reduce HIV incidence among sex workers (SWs) and their partners and to empower SWs to individually and collectively take steps towards their own protection. This is a report of a study undertaken to map the types of most-at-risk population (MARP)–supportive services offered by public and private health facilities as well as the availability of SBCC materials, as part of the research for the package development.
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Physical Distancing, Face Masks, and Eye Protection for Prevention of COVID-19
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Conseils sur le changement social et de comportement pour la planification familiale pendant le COVID-19
- Guidance on Social and Behavior Change for Family Planning During COVID-19
- Who Self-Cares Wins
- Early Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Findings from the 2020 Guttmacher Survey of Reproductive Health Experiences
- What is the World Doing about COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance?