Materiaux de Campagne Tester Traiter TOT – Materials from Test and Treat TOT Campaign, Côte d’Ivoire
In collaboration with the National AIDS Control Programme, Breakthrough ACTION launched a campaign in March 2020 in the fight against HIV in Côte d’Ivoire. The campaign is intended to improve retention in 31 high-volume priority care sites for people living with HIV in Abidjan.
Breakthrough ACTION will communicate widely about new developments in the fight against HIV that are little known to the general population and to people living with HIV, including the effectiveness of ARVs, which is further strengthened with the introduction of a new high-quality antiretroviral therapy called Tenofovir-Lamivudine-Dolutegravir.”
The campaign will use community radio stations covering the 31 priority sites, social media, popular Abidjan Facebook and web influencers, and health center waiting rooms to create individual and collective awareness and inspire people to practice behaviors to help make HIV manageable and controllable.
This document is a description of the campaign.
Below are campaign posters for specific audiences:
Men ages 35 and up
Women ages 35 and up
Source: Breakthrough ACTION/Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: January 19, 2021
- Guide de Formation Conseil Dépistage du VIH au niveau Communautaire: manuel à l'intention du personnel non médical
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Plan Stratégique National de Plaidoyer en matière de lutte contre le Paludisme (PSNPP) en Côte d'Ivoire 2018-2023
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- A Toolkit for Developing Integrated Campaigns to Encourage the Distribution and Use of Long Lasting Insecticide-treated Nets
- A Toolkit for Mass Distribution Campaigns to Increase Coverage and Use of Long-Lasting Insecticide-Treated Nets
- Participation Guide: Involving Those Directly Affected in Health and Development Communication Programs
- Campagne Tester Traiter TOT
- Improving Outcomes for Men Along the HIV Treatment Continuum in Côte d’Ivoire - Summary of the Engaging Men Brothers for Life Program Evaluation
- Améliorer les résultats pour les hommes tout au long du continuum de traitement du VIH en Côte d'Ivoire -Résumé de l'évaluation du Programme Frères Pour la Vie
- Les supports de communication" tester traiter tous"
- Rapport d'activitite communautaire MMH: Caravane Cine-ecoles et grandes ecoles