Campagne Tester Traiter TOT
In collaboration with the National AIDS Control Programme, Breakthrough ACTION launched a campaign in March 2020 in the fight against HIV in Côte d’Ivoire. The campaign is intended to improve retention in 31 high-volume priority care sites for people living with HIV in Abidjan.
Breakthrough ACTION will communicate widely about new developments in the fight against HIV that are little known to the general population and to people living with HIV, including the effectiveness of ARVs, which is further strengthened with the introduction of a new high-quality antiretroviral therapy called Tenofovir-Lamivudine-Dolutegravir.”
The campaign will use community radio stations covering the 31 priority sites, social media, popular Abidjan Facebook and web influencers, and health center waiting rooms to create individual and collective awareness and inspire people to practice behaviors to help make HIV manageable and controllable.
Campaign Materials are here.
Source: Breakthrough ACTION/Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: April 13, 2020
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
- Guide de Formation Conseil Dépistage du VIH au niveau Communautaire: manuel à l'intention du personnel non médical
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Treatment 2015
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach
- Materiaux de Campagne Tester Traiter TOT - Materials from Test and Treat TOT Campaign, Côte d’Ivoire
- Les supports de communication" tester traiter tous"
- Improving Outcomes for Men Along the HIV Treatment Continuum in Côte d’Ivoire - Summary of the Engaging Men Brothers for Life Program Evaluation
- Améliorer les résultats pour les hommes tout au long du continuum de traitement du VIH en Côte d'Ivoire -Résumé de l'évaluation du Programme Frères Pour la Vie
- Rhythm of Life Music and Health Festival - Zambia