Men: We Care About You, Help Is Available
This short video is targeted to men to prevent violence and abuse and encourage them to seek help.
Spoken through the compassionate words of a Swaziland Action Against Abuse (SWAGAA) male counselor, men are encouraged to take proactive action to prevent violence by expressing their emotions and reaching out for professional support services available in country.
Source: Breakthrough ACTION/Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: October 4, 2020
- COVID-19 Exposes the Harsh Realities of Gender Inequality in Slums
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
- Integrating Gender into the COVID-19 Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) Response
- Global Rapid Gender Analysis for COVID-19
- Gender Equity and the COVID-19 Community Health Response Webinar
- Gender, Health and COVID-19
- Technical Brief: Integrating Gender in the COVID-19 Response
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education to Address Gender-based Violence