You Are Not Alone: Help Is Available If You Experience Violence or Abuse
The poster “You Are Not Alone: Help Is Available If You Experience Violence or Abuse”, available in English and Siswati, targets women and families to have a safety plan and access local violence/abuse support services. The material was developed as a response to a noted increase in domestic violence due to COVID-19 lockdown period.
Source: Breakthrough ACTION/Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: October 4, 2020
- Coronavirus: Why are Women Paying a Heavier Price?
- COVID-19 Exposes the Harsh Realities of Gender Inequality in Slums
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- Technical Brief: Integrating Gender in the COVID-19 Response
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education to Address Gender-based Violence
- COVID-19: Emerging Gender Data and Why it Matters
- Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
- Minimum Standards for Prevention and Response to Gender-Based Violence in Emergencies
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts of the Outbreak