If You Are Experiencing Any Form of Violence or Abuse
This poster targets women and children who may be experience abuse or violence in the home.
The key messages, in English and Siswati, encourage women to reach out to supportive family, friends, or neighbours for support, provide local emergency contact numbers to call, and to seek out locally available support services.
Source: Breakthrough ACTION/Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: October 4, 2020
- Technical Brief: Integrating Gender in the COVID-19 Response
- Taking Action to increase Gender Equality - Guidance Supplement: Gender Indicators
- Coronavirus: Why are Women Paying a Heavier Price?
- COVID-19: Emerging Gender Data and Why it Matters
- COVID-19 Exposes the Harsh Realities of Gender Inequality in Slums
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education to Address Gender-based Violence
- Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
- Minimum Standards for Prevention and Response to Gender-Based Violence in Emergencies