MLE Connections [Website]
The Measurement, Learning and Evaluation (MLE) Project offers this site which is a blend of data and narrative about its project work.
The “Connections: Data and Programs” section of the site focuses on the story of successful urban reproductive health and family planning interventions – explaining the project as a story helps others to understand the project’s background and progress.
The key to the web-based presentation of this information is context. By using stories as the mechanism to unite data, text, photos and videos, MLE allows users to see, for example, how family planning campaigns can lead to happier couples – not simply just an increase in adoption of family planning methods. The stories make use of shareable data visualizations, compelling photo galleries, infograms and embedded video to connect with users and inspire them to act. They can do so by sharing these stories more broadly, or by modeling a new in-country program on one of the campaigns highlighted.
Source: Urban Reproductive Health Initiative
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Factors Impacting Use of Health Services by First-time/Young parents: A Formative Research Toolkit
- FGM Infographics
- Ajustement à bases factuelles des mesures de santé publique et des mesures sociales / Evidence-based Adjustment of Public Health and Social Measures
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit
- La Réponse du Partenariat de Ouagadougou au COVID 19
- Lessons Learned from an Integrated Approach for Reaching First-time Young Parents in Nigeria
- Plan Stratégique National de Plaidoyer en matière de lutte contre le Paludisme (PSNPP) en Côte d'Ivoire 2018-2023