MSM + HIV + Africa
This presentation covers the following:
- What do we mean by MSM?
- Prevalence of HIV among MSM
- How (and why) are MSM at risk of HIV?
- Three Country Study (MSM)
The three country study took place in Namibia, Malawi and Botswana in 2009.
- Generic Algorithm to Aid Action Planning at District and Regional Levels
- Zika Virus Global Emergency Response Plan
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- SWOT Analysis: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Population, Health, and Environment Basics
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Desk Review of Programs Integrating Family Planning with Food Security and Nutrition
- Dengue: Guidelines for Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention and Control