National Strategic Plan for Malaria Control and Elimination in Thailand, 2011- 2016
The vision of the National Malaria Control and Elimination Strategy is that 80 percent of the total country areas will be free from locally acquired malaria transmission by the year 2020.
The specific objectives to achieve this goal include:
- To detect malaria cases (both asymptomatic and symptomatic) and ensure effective diagnosis and treatment and gametocyte clearance
- To prevent transmission of malaria parasites through effective vector control and personal protection measures among vulnerable populations.
- To support elimination of malaria parasites through comprehensive behavior change communication, community mobilization and advocacy.
- To provide an effective management system (including surveillance, monitoring and evaluation, and operational research) to enable rapid and high quality implementation of the strategy.
- To interrupt malaria transmission in target districts
Source: Thailand Department of Disease Control
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- The Strategic Framework for Malaria Social and Behaviour Change Communication 2018-2030
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Plan de Contingence du Systeme des Nations Unies pour une Epidemie de Fievre Hemorragique a Virus Ebola
- PAHO Strategic and Operational Plan for Responding to Pandemic Influenza
- Social Franchising: Improving Quality and Expanding Contraceptive Choice in the Private Sector
- CDC’s Guiding Principles for Public-Private Partnerships: A Tool to Support Engagement to Achieve Public Health Goals
- How Businesses Can Invest in Women and Realize Returns
- Generic Algorithm to Aid Action Planning at District and Regional Levels
- National Strategy for Malaria Control and PreElimination 2011-2015, Lao People's Democratic Republic
- National Malaria Control Programme Strategic Plan, 2009-2015 Sierra Leone
- Communication and Social Mobilization for Malaria Prevention and Control in Myanmar
- Advocacy, Communication and Social mobilisation Action Plan for Malaria Elimination in Swaziland, 2015-2017
- Plan Strategique 2011-2015 de Lutte Contre le Paludisme au Burkina Faso