Plan Strategique 2011-2015 de Lutte Contre le Paludisme au Burkina Faso
The performance review of the implementation of interventions against malaria in Burkina Faso during the period 2002 to 2010 showed significant progress in the fight against malaria across the country.
Despite the decisions to change policy to include the adoption of combination therapies, the care home case (PECADO), universal LLIN distribution and residual spraying (IRS) and the encouraging results from those implementations, major efforts were still needed to face up to this major endemic.
The 2011-2015 strategic plan provided a unifying framework for the mobilization of all resources. It aimed to achieve, by 2015, national and international objectives in the field of the fight against malaria. To do this, seven strategic areas were identified in this plan: improving the case management, strengthening prevention of malaria in pregnant women and children, the fight against vectors, strengthening communication, management of the supply of antimalarial drugs, strengthening the monitoring and evaluation, research and improved program management.
Source: Burkina Faso Ministry of Health
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Plan Stratégique National de Plaidoyer en matière de lutte contre le Paludisme (PSNPP) en Côte d'Ivoire 2018-2023
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- CDC’s Guiding Principles for Public-Private Partnerships: A Tool to Support Engagement to Achieve Public Health Goals
- Engaging the Private Sector in Maternal and Neonatal Health in Low and Middle Income Countries
- How Businesses Can Invest in Women and Realize Returns
- Template for Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- Plan de Communication 2015-2017 pour la Lutte contre le Paludisme
- Plan de Communicacion de la Lutte contre le Paludisme 2013-2015
- Plan de Communication pour la Lutte Contre le Paludisme, 2013-2017, rev 2016
- National Strategy for Malaria Control and PreElimination 2011-2015, Lao People's Democratic Republic
- SBCC Strategy for the Expanded Program on Immunization, 2011-2015 [Namibia]