Obstetric Fistula Case Identification Checklist
This checklist asks three questions:
- Did the woman deliver?
- Did the labor pain persist for more than 12 hours?
- Is there continuous leaking of urine or feces through the vaginal passage after delivery
It then tells the service provider that if the answer to all of the questions is yes, the woman should be taken to a hospital. It then provides a list of hospitals which provide obstetric fistula repair free of charge.
- Family Planning Global Handbook
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Obstetric Fistula: Guiding Principles for Clinical Management and Program Development
- Dengue Clinical Case Management Online Course
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV- Technical Update
- Talking to Children about Illness and Death of a Loved One during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Long-Term Care Facility Toolkit: Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination at Your Facility
- COVID-19: Long Term Health Effects
- Basic Psychosocial Skills: A Guide for COVID-19 Responders