How to Use Chlorhexidine Job Aid
This one page job aid is an instructional sheet developed in pictorial format inorder to instruct healthworkers about how to apply CHX on the umbilical cords of newborns.
SI Research & Training Institute, Inc./Chlorhexidine Navi (Cord) Care Program Nepal (JSI/CNCP) is funded as a part of Saving Lives at Birth: A Grand Challenge for Development through USAID. Chlorhexidine for cord care is implemented both at health facility and community through out Nepal by September 2017.
Source: FHI 360, Permission taken from Nepal government
Date of Publication: November 5, 2021
- Family Planning Global Handbook
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- Communicating Benefits, Risks and Uncertainties in a Non-judgmental and Unbiased Way
- COVID-19: Long Term Health Effects
- Long-Term Care Facility Toolkit: Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination at Your Facility
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- COVID-19 Vaccination Training Compendium
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV - Technical Update