Harnessing the Power of Videos
This is a training toolkit for community-based organizations on how they and the adolescent girls they serve can use visual media and technology to tell their stories and those of their communities; to be heard; and, in the process, to be empowered through increased skills and self-confidence.
This manual was designed in consultation with several organizations focused on promoting gender equality and improving the lives of adolescent girls and young women.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Postpartum Family Planning (PPFP) Toolkit
- Health Promotion Online Course
- Participation Guide: Involving Those Directly Affected in Health and Development Communication Programs
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- The Communication Toolkit
March 25, 2019