Pregnancy Care Planner
This birth plan covers the necessary steps the family of a pregnant woman should take during each month of the pregnancy and after delivery. The plan includes education, social support, logistics, nutrition and care, and medical preparations the family should be arranging prior to the birth.
There is also a section on danger signs during pregnancy, during labor, and after delivery, as well as a place to record key health providers.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- COVID-19 in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Maternal Newborn Child Health - Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Concept Brief: Pretesting
- Key considerations: Quarantine in the Context of COVID-19
- GESI Toolkit
- Social and Behavior Communication Change (SBCC) Implementation Kit to Support Faith-Based Organization Breastfeeding Interventions