Protect Children’s Rights, Report Abuse
Soul Buddyz is a multi media “edutainment” vehicle for children aged 8-12 years old designed to promote their health and well-being. Told through Television, Radio and print learner material, it closely reflects the lives, struggles and joys of 8 -12 year olds in a changing society.
Soul Buddyz addresses issues of child sexual abuse, disabilities, road safety alcohol abuse and its effect on children, and HIV and AIDS, as perceived by children. The Soul Buddyz Club is an innovative way of reaching children and helping them to take positive action in their own lives and communities. Soul Buddyz Club is the platform where children are exposed to positive peer interaction, information about their health and rights and fun and adventure to stimulate their growing minds.
This poster encourages reporting of child abuse and promotion of children’s rights.
Source: Soul City, SABC Education
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Tackling the Taboo: Sexuality and Gender-Transformative Programmes to End Chlld, Early, and Forced Marriage and Unions
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- Framework for Ensuring Human Rights in the Provision of Contraceptive Information and Services
- WHO Guidelines on Ensuring Human Rights in the Provision of Contraceptive Information and Services: Guidance and Recommendations
- Quality of Care in Contraceptive Information and Services, Based on Human Rights Standards: A Checklist for Health Care Providers
- Rights in the Time of COVID-19 Infographic
- Rights in the Time of COVID-19: Lessons from HIV for an effective, community-led response
- COVID-19 Exposes the Harsh Realities of Gender Inequality in Slums
- Roadmap for mHealth Interventions Targeting At-Risk Women
- Technical Brief: Socially Marginalized Groups and COVID-19