Thinking about Using Depo? Things to Consider
This pamphlet was designed for women considering using Depo-Provera as a contraceptive method.
It provides important information about the relationship between Depo-Provera and HIV, about taking Depo when using ARVs, and about protecting oneself and one's partner from HIV.
More HC HIV resources
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV- Technical Update
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV- FAQs
- Considering Progestin-Only Injectables Where HIV Risk Is High: Counseling Tips
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV- Webinar
- Family Planning and HIV Service Integration E-Learning Course
- Strategic Communication Framework for Hormonal Contraceptive Methods and Potential HIV-Related Risks
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV: Putting New Developments in Context
- Contraception and HIV: What Do the Evidence and WHO Technical Statement Mean for Programs?
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) Study
- Strategic Communication for Hormonal Contraception and HIV: An Evidence Review