Tostan Brochures on COVID-19
Tostan is an organization in Senegal which empowers communities to develop and achieve their vision for the future and inspires large-scale movements leading to dignity for all.The organization has produced two pamphlets about COVID-19.
Booklet on COVID-19
This booklet is available in English, French, Portuguese, Créole, Wolof, Pulaar, Mandinka, Oniyan, Maninka, and Bamanankan.
Brochure on An Islamic Perspective on Pandemics, Epidemics, and Contagious Diseases is available
- COVID-Ready Communication Playbook for Health Professionals
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19
- Practical Considerations and Recommendations for Religious Leaders and Faith-based Communities in the Context of COVID-19
- Safe Ramadan Practices in the Context of the COVID-19: Interim Guidance
- Framework for Reopening Schools
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- Translators without Borders Glossary for COVID-19
- Films about Coronavirus
- Community Leadership Development Program (Community LDP)