Transforming Immunization Dialogue
This video is part of a package of materials, including other short videos, for health workers, called Interpersonal Communication for Immunization.
The videos illustrate interpersonal communication-based challenges and solutions to improving immunization coverage and are intended to be used as job aids to support frontline health workers as they address barriers to immunization in their communities.
Date of Publication: September 30, 2021
- MEDBOX Vaccination and Strategy Toolbox
- Routine Childhood Immunization
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- Conversations to Build Trust in Vaccination: A Training Module for Health Workers
- Vaccine Hesitancy and COVID-19: Considerations for Communication
- Behavioural Considerations for Acceptance and Uptake of COVID-19 Vaccines: WHO Technical Advisory Group on Behavioural Insights and Sciences for Health
- Vaccine Hesitancy in Low- and Middle-income Countries: Potential Implications for the COVID-19 Response
- Guidance on Developing a National Deployment and Vaccination Plan for COVID-19 Vaccines
- Framework for Decision-making: Implementation of Mass Vaccination Campaigns in the Context of COVID-19
- Combating Vaccine Hesitancy in Developing Countries