Treatment as Prevention (TasP) Factsheet
This factsheet provides answers to some common questions about Treatment as Prevention.
The questions include:
- What is ART treatment as prevention?
- What is new about “treatment as prevention”?
- What determines when to initiate ARV treatment in Kenya?
- When should someone with HIV start treatment?
- Should everyone with HIV start ARVs right away?
- What can Kenyan people living with HIV do or demand?
Source: National Empowerment Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS in Kenya
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Treatment 2015
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level