Watch Out for False Friends!
This animated video, available in English, French, Portuguese and Japanese, explains how counterfeit medications can look exactly like legitimate medication and how the public can easily be fooled in purchcasing medication that will not work and may even harm. or kill, patients.
Source: Fight the Fakes
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- COVID-Ready Communication Playbook for Health Professionals
- Fake Medicines: Training for Action E-Learning Course
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Substandard, Spurious, Falsely labelled, Falsified and Counterfeit (SSFFC) Medical Products
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Breaking Down COVID-19: The COVID-19 Living Textbook
- Home-Based Care Reference Guide for COVID-19
- Anti-Virus: The Covid-19 FAQ
- Basic Psychosocial Skills: A Guide for COVID-19 Responders
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19